If you think about modern practical timepiece categories, the vibrating alarm watches do take a respectful place in there. A handy accessory, if you are looking for a watch that will discretely wake you up without disturbing somebody else in the room. These watches have a vibrating alarm instead of an audible alarm. Besides the vibrating trait, these watches also have efficient and outstanding functions designed to make the user extra productive. Most of these pieces can also aid you in achieving your health goals or even become your personal task manager. On top of this, a vibrating watch can also become an inexpensive alternative solution for people with hearing impairments. Before we jump into our list of best vibrating alarm watches we’ll brief you on the fundamentals below.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, We may earn an affiliate commission from qualifying purchases. That won’t cost you.
How Vibrating Alarm Watches Function
This watch works just like any other watch. Additionally, a vibration feature is added to audible beeps for alerts such as countdowns and alarms. These watches come with varied alarms. Such allows you to set the alarms based on your routine.
For example, an old person can set the alarms according to his/her routine for taking medications.
Some vibrating pieces come with LED screens. It can also be modified to display short messages. Messages that will show the tasks you are supposed to perform when the alarm vibrates. It’s also worth pointing that, these watches can vibrate when one sets his/her countdown timer.
These watches are programmed to sync with user’s smartphone apps and other smart devices for easy tracking and monitoring of all daily scheduled activities. Some of these watches are also capable of storing medical history that might be needed in the state of an emergency.
Types Of Vibrating Watches
We’re about poke at the myth that says, a vibration alarm attribute is only found in digital timepieces. Tons of analog watches also equipped with this alarm function. So, yes, it makes it easy for you to buy the type of watch that fits your likenesses.
Digital fitness watches are an example of another branch of vibrating watches. These pieces are prime for folks who like working out daily and/or prefer wearing sporty accessories.
Another type of vibrating watch is mechanical pieces. These are timepieces built for people searching for accessories that are fashionable to wear on their wrists.
Our List Of Best Vibrating Alarm Watches
Casio Men’s Super-Illuminator Watch
This Casio watch comes with a black case. It’s not just any watch, it’s the Casio’s W735HLAVCF Super Illuminator! A large cased watch made with resin – durable and water-resistant. It has that sporty look that fits with the majority of your wardrobe! The Casio G-Shock W735HLAVCF Super Illuminator’s large case offers easy-to-read digital numbers. It’s safe while swimming and remain strong in harsh weather or alteration of it, such as a sudden rain. The vibration alerts ensure your privacy and efficiency where you cannot have sound interrupting. It’s water-resistant up to 100m or 330ft. The Casio Super Illuminator watch is a piece you will feel proud to have and wear daily. It has a quite reliable start and stopwatch function also.
Japanese Quartz movement and digital display. Ribbed resin strap, buckle closure. High-quality 44mm resin case. A second-time zone option is also available.
- 100 M Water Resistance
- 10-Year Battery
- LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow
- 1/100-second stopwatch (Measuing capacity: 23:59'59.99")
- Countdown Timer (Measuring Unit 1-Second)
Timex Expedition Grid Shock Watch
Update from your previous Quartz movement watch by getting this Timex Expedition Grid Shock. A gorgeous watch with vibrating alarms. Mainly for the hearing impaired users and for those who require quiet reminders throughout their day.
You get 3 daily alarms settable all at once. 100-hour chronograph, 3 different time zones, and more! It comes with a black resin strap. The watch is easy to read digits markers plus a 24-hour Military time mode. This watch primed to benefit you regardless of whether you are into daily working out or various forms of exercise. Or you just want a precise watch to aid you to keep track of time and routine.
This illuminating timepiece with grid shock has a heavy-duty, professional look. You get the possibility of programming multiple alarms at a time to organize your day. Black resin case diameter is 50mm, date and day calendar format is also available. A must entry to any list of best vibrating alarm watches.
- Adjustable black 16mm resin strap fits up to 8 inch wrist circumference
- 100 hour chronograph; 24 hour countdown timer; 3 vibrating and audible daily, weekday or weekend alarms; Shock resistant to I.S.O. standards
- 24 hour military time mode; 3 time zones; Occasion reminders; Hydration timer; month, day and date calendar
- Black 50mm resin case with acrylic lens; Gray digital display; Indiglo light up watch dial. Strap and lug width is 16 mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330 ft): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Casio W-736H-1AVCF Men’s Watch
With CASIO engineer’s ability to design a watch that would resist impact forces and centrifugal, as well as high water pressure, they have invented the unthinkable. Since this innovation, the name G-SHOCK has turned into a byword for pushing the limits and independence. G-SHOCK watches are the most long-lasting analog-digital and digital watches in the industry. Trusted by law enforcement, military personnel, pro-surfers, and outdoor enthusiasts all around the world.
The case is 45mm in diameter. Daily Vibration alarm or just alarm. Hourly time signals and full auto-calendar up to the year 2099. On/Off button operation tone. Approximately 10 years of battery life.
A 10-year battery will offer a decade of hardcore use without the headache of changing. 100 meter or 330 feet of water resistance. Suitable for daily use, swimming and snorkeling. Multiple alarms function and vibration alarm. Stopwatch with 1/100 second (24hr). Countdown timer (24 hr). Super Illuminator offers high-brightness LED backlight and quartz movement. It weighs 1.76 ounces.
- 45mm Case Diameter
- Daily alarm/Vibration Alarm, Hourly time signal, Full auto-calendar (to year 2099), Button operation tone on/off, Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Quartz Movement
Timex Men’s Expedition Katmai Combo Watch
Bringing together the digital and analog combination, this classically designed analog watch plays with the convenience of a digital watch. Including the chronograph functionality. Alarm/alert systems also available in it. This watch is built to withstand whatever life throws its way. It brings together polished metals as well as quality strap materials for increased durability. Timex crafted revolutionary Indiglo backlight technology. Changing the whole time in the dark problem into a breeze of an issue.
Adjustable green-colored 20mm nylon strap. The strap fits up to 8-inch of wrist circumference. Black analog dial combines with yellow accents. Arabic numerals, gray digital display at 6 o’clock position. 40mm black resin case, acrylic lens, luminous hands, 50m water-resistant or 165ft. Ideal for short periods of recreational swimming. But not recommended for snorkeling or diving.
- Adjustable green 20mm nylon strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Black analog dial with yellow accents; Arabic numerals; gray digital display at 6 o'clock; chronograph, alarm and timer functions
- Black 40mm resin case with green accents; acrylic lens
- Indiglo light-up watch dial; luminous hands
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Fitbit Charge 2
Maximize your daily workouts by using simplified heart rate zones – Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak. Avoid getting into the shower with the device or even submerging it in water.
You can see calls and texts as well as calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automated tracking ability on how long and well you’ve slept. Get a better understanding of your fitness level. Use connected GPS while you are running to see real-time stats like distance and pace. Can measure calorie burn for all day.
Considered in the best alarm watches category for offering top-notch fitness-aid programming. Such as tracking daily distance covered, steps, calories burned, and active minutes. Like all heart rate tracking technologies, the accuracy can be different based on physiology, location, and difference of movements. Sync stats automatically and wirelessly to 200+ iOS, Android, and Windows devices. The operating temperature is 14 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit. The maximum operating altitude is 30,000 ft.
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak). Splash proof. Do not shower with the device or submerge it in water
- See call, text and calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm. Reminders to move
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes; Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Galaxy Watch 3 blends style. 2 sizes, 2 finishes, and 3 colors. 50,000 plus watch faces with military-grade water resistance and durability. Galaxy Watch 3 offers you the freedom to text, call, stream music. Also, you can get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity.
You can share the PDF format file of your ECG recording to your health care provider using the Health Monitor app. The Watch 3’s long-lasting battery on a single charge can run for more than a day. A quick boost is also possible with a Galaxy phone’s Wireless Power Share.
Galaxy Watch 3’s automatic sleep tracker gives its users insights on how to have a better sleep. It also checks your stress level. Helps you to calm down with breathing guidance. Integrated Bixby voice functionality to read texts, do a call, or initiate commands on the go. A multilayered defense-grade security platform stores these data safely.
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus watch faces-with military-grade durability and water resistance
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity. No ANT plus
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching
Cadex Vibraplus Sport
The CADEX VibraPlus Sport is designed to provide alerts for men, women, and children who need a quality medication reminder timepiece that can alarm or vibrate. It does look like a casual sports watch. Daily alarms auto-resets every day at midnight.
8 different alarms come with 15 seconds of alarm duration. Alarms can be set for sound or vibration or both. You can set intervals between 15 minutes to even 24 hours. It works throughout the day with a countdown as well as a repeat timer. Stopwatch mode used for timing any of your tasks or function. The backlight makes it easy to read the time in the dark. Button lockout trait lets you lock the settings and prevent any accidental changes. Also prevents resetting or stopping the settings. All in all one of the best alarm watches.
Comes in black/silver. Black rubber strap. Vibration intensity is STRONG. Watch size 1 ½ x ½ inches. Watch digits ¼ inches in size. Replaceable CR2032 3 Volt battery. Battery lifespan is 4 to 6 months. Replaceable 18mm strap.
- ALARMS: Up to 8 daily alarms - only set the alarms you need. All alarms automatically repeat every day.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Vibrate, beep, or both. Beep notification is 55 decibels loud, slightly below a normal conversation in volume. Beep notification is not suitable for the hearing impaired, but the vibrate notification is.
- COUNTDOWN TIMER: Set a countdown timer from 15 minutes to 24 hours with unique auto start and stop. Allows count-down to only be active between the hours you set. For example, between 8am and 10pm.
- LOCK: Lock feature prevents accidental button presses and changes.
- ABOUT US: Cadex is located in Boston Massachusetts. All our products come with a 1-year warranty.
Timex Expedition Shock XL Watch
Designed for heavy-duty outdoor activities. Timex Men’s T49950 Expedition Shock XL Watch is made for absolutely anything. It has got vibrating alarms, a stopwatch, and a countdown timer. Indiglo night-light repels the darkness. Weighs about 3 ounces.
Adjustable black-colored 22mm resin strap. So it fits up to 8-inches of wrist circumference. 100-hour chronograph and 24-hour long countdown timer. 3 audible and vibrating daily, weekday, and even weekend alarms. The hardened resin case is shock-resistant by I.S.O. standards.
Hydration timer, 24-hour military time mode, occasion reminders, 3 different time zones. Month, day, and date calendar format. 50mm resin case and acrylic lens. Water-resistant up to 200m or 660 ft. Suitable for serious surface water sports and professional marine activity. Not suitable for scuba diving.
- Adjustable black 22mm resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph; 24-hour countdown timer; 3 vibrating and audible daily, weekday or weekend alarms; shock resistant to I.S.O. standards
- 24-hour military time mode; 3 time zones; occasion reminders; hydration timer; month, day and date calendar
- Black 50mm resin case with acrylic lens; negative digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 200m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Casio Mud Resistant Stainless Steel Quartz Watch
No best vibrating alarm watches list is complete without this one. From formal wear to heavy outfit activities, or even casual everyday wear, your new Casio Mud Watch covers it all. Durability, robustness, and classic style all combined into this one. Weighs 5.11 ounces.
Mud-resistant, heavy-duty design. Mud, sand, and gunk resistant build and features. 100 meters of water resistance. Suitable for everyday use as well as snorkeling and swimming. Multiple alarms and vibrations. The alarm has got 1/100 second stopwatch (works for 24hr). 24 hour 1/10 second countdown timer and vibration alarm. 10-year battery life. Built-in battery that will give a length of usage time without any worry of changing batteries.
- Heavy duty design with Mud resistant features and 100 meter water resistant. Additonal features include super illuminator and vibration alarm.
- Mud resistant, 10 year battery life
- 100 meter water resistant
- Super LED
- 1/100 sec stopwatch (24hr), 1/10 Sec C. Down Timer (24 hr), Vibration Alarm, Full Auto Calendar Module 3463
Vabogu Fitness Tracker
Vabogu can track your daily steps, calories, and distance covered. Ideal for you to exercise methodically and maintain your fitness goals. Automated, continuous heart rate tracking feature.
Automatically track your sleep info throughout the night. The silent vibration alarm can wake you up without causing any disturbance. Ip68 waterproof index tracker helps you to be carefree while diving, swimming, or taking a shower. Only take it off before a hot bath.
Built-in USB charge. The full charge needs only 2 hours and a single charge gives up to 5 to 7 days of working time. Colors available: blue, black, purple, green, and pink. Weighs about 2 ounces. Vibrates when calls or texts income. Supports a wide selection of IOS and Android devices.
- smart function-track your daily steps, distance and calories, helping you do exercise scientifically and reach your goals; continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking, get to know your heart rate at any time and get a better understanding of your fitness level
- sleep tracking -automatically track how well you sleep at night, get the data about your sleep trends through the night in the app.the silent vibration alarm clock can wake you up without disturbing others.
- ip68 swimproof-ip68 waterproof index of the tracker helps you care free while swimming, diving or taking a shower. it only needs to be taken off before a hot bath.
- charging anywhere -built in usb charge(no cable needed).full charge requires only about 2 hour and one single charge gives you up to 5-7 days of working time.above.
- intelligent reminder & wider compatibility -vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and messages help you stay connected . never miss any important message. supports a wide selection of android and ios mobile devices, install the app “runmifit” in your phone and pair the device from it. check all your personal health data from the app at anytime or anywhere. (require: ios 9.0 & android 4.4 above)
Buying Tips For The Best Vibrating Alarm Watches
Vibrating watches are designed for adults and children alike. Also suitable for people with hearing impairments, deep sleepers, and elders. There are several brands and many models of these categories of watches are available in the market. Not all of these watches are equally designed. Thus, you can follow our tips for identifying the best watches to invest in.
Always invest in a watch that is reliable, sleek, and stylish. The design of a watch should fit with most of your daily outfits. Always settle for a watch that looks blends attractiveness and your color palate.
Some brands are popular for manufacturing only high-end watches. Also, there are brands that are notorious for the poor quality as well as boring designs. So, always settle for a brand that is widely known for its reliability. Brands like Timex, Casio, and Samsung are some of the top brands that you can consider putting your money in.
Length Of Vibration
The watches come with different lengths of vibration. Best vibrating watches come with around 20 seconds of vibration period. However, some with even 10 seconds. We recommend buying that has a long vibration as it would be hard to miss. Avoid 5 seconds vibration lengths. Also, look out for independent alarm setting ability. So you set independent alarms for different times throughout the day. It will also allow you to coordinate alarms for work or personal schedules. Some models allow up to 8 separate alarms while others may have 3, 4, or 5. Choose one that will meet your needs.
Most batteries in these watches last between several days to several months and years. Your regularity of use should dictate the battery life you will go for. However, we recommend going for whose battery lives stretch at least a couple of months to years. For watches with rechargeable batteries, look for a device that will go on for a few days without recharging.
Benefits Of Having A Vibrating Alarm Watch
Vibrating alarm watches and clocks are beneficial in many ways.
- Firstly, they take countdown times and alarms to unique levels. Because best vibrating alarm watches not only make it easy to hear the alarms but also make you feel the buzz on the wrists.
- One of the greatest benefits of vibration alarm watches is that they come in handy for senior folks and people with hearing impairments.
- The watches are quite useful for people who like jogging early in the morning as well as keep track of their hectic morning schedules while avoiding annoying beeping sounds.
- On top of it, vibrating alarm watches work discreetly. So your set alarm or countdown in class or in a meeting will not cause any inconvenience.
- These watches are designed to offer you privacy and structure.
- Furthermore, they can be paired with other smart devices to transfer information. So you can customize to get an alert on your watch when a call, text message, or social media notification comes in.
Silent Vibration Watches For Adhd, Dementia, And More
Fitness watches along with other wrist accessories of vibrating alarm function are beneficial to the folks with ADHD; adults and kids alike.
- These programs help ADHD patients by enabling them to monitor their routine, track their current position and where they need to be afterward, bring a structured day, and also keep them attentive when undertaking a specific task.
- Likewise, people who are diagnosed with dementia also benefit from these timepieces. The gadgets help them with reminders for tasks such as mealtimes and medications with silent vibrations. Thus, the best vibrating alarm watches help out folks with mentioned conditions. It enables them to live a normal life without the assistance of their caregivers.
- Vibration alarms also come in handy for those working in hospitals or similar healthcare facilities. The devices can monitor routines for patients who require extra attention and care. Additionally, it makes sense since one shouldn’t wear a watch with a beeping sound in a hospital. The discrete vibrating alarm thus makes it ideal to be used in a hospital environment without avoiding all the fuss.
Regular Watch Vs Smartwatch Vs Fitbit
Regular VS Smartwatch
One of the talks of the town in the wristwatch industry is which one is better. There is no straightforward answer, to be honest. Smartwatches are very useful. They have more features than regular watches. Traditional watches are sophisticated, sleek, luxury and require true craftsmanship. Some well-known companies manufacturing excellent luxury traditional watches have also incorporated smart functions within their traditional watches. No smartwatch is priced even close to the price point of a sophisticated mechanical wristwatch. Even today TAG Heuer, Casio, Tissot, Rado, and Orient watches are sold for more than $3000. While a top-of-the-line smartwatch can be bought at and under $1000.
Smartwatch VS Fitbit
The key difference between a smartwatch and a fitness tracker is the number of attributes and smart abilities available. A smartwatch is typically going to have all of the fitness tracking functions as a fitness tracker and even more. Most smartwatches feature heart rate sensors, built-in GPS, specific workout tracking. All of which found only in the most advanced fitness trackers.
Silent Alarm Watches
A silent alarm clock emits vibrations and/or light to wake its owner up without causing any jarringly loud noises. These also come both in tabletop or wearable designs.
- Fitbit Charge 4 – A sleep tracking watch. It’s a watch and a GPS-enabled fitness tracker. It has other sleep-savvy traits also. Better yet, the smartwatch can track your sleep quality and wellness as well as report insights regarding your sleeping patterns so that you can review them in the corresponding mobile app.
- LittleHippo Alarm clock – A silent alarm clock for kids. 30 minutes before the scheduled time to wake up, the alarm clock starts glowing yellow. When it’s the exact time to get up, the color turns green. The light can also be used as a nightlight. Handy if you are not able to dim the brightness of the nightlight when it’s powered on. Six colors patterns are available.
- Mesqool Vibrating Alarm Clock – A silent alarm clock for heavy sleepers. A puck-shaped bed-shaker. It can be slid under a pillow, or even under a mattress.
- Philips’s SmartSleep – A wake-up light that gradually wakes you up with bright light that mirrors a sunrise. Touch controls for adjusting the settings. On the face of the clock just tap to snooze the alarm.
- Shake-N-Wake – A compact clock under the $50 price range. It offers both audible and vibrating alarm options.
What Are The Best Alarm Clocks For The Hearing Impaired?
An alarm clock for deaf people can seriously help the difficulty of hearing. There is a whole host of different products out there. To aid such handicapped individuals to wake up in the morning. Finding the right alarm clock for this purpose might become a little bit overwhelming. So we have offered you a bit of the fundamentals into what factors to be considered. Brands and models such as Clarity AL10, Geemarc Amplicall500, Sonic Bomb, and Sonic Alert are some of the best clocks available in the market.
There are some key elements to understand and remember when going out for such an alarm clock. Key factors that best vibrating watches have:
- Vibration capability: Extra loud volume; up to 113 dB.
- The display screen size (preferably bigger and brighter).
- Flashing lights or easy read the markers, whether the clock is analog or digital type.
- Finally snooze button functionality.
Which Watch Has The Strongest Vibration Alarm?
It’s between the Android watches of the original Ticwatch Pro and Ticwatch Pro 3. The original Ticwatch has the strongest vibrations of the 4. It also is quite loud. Some of the users don’t think that it is a good thing though. Some of the Fitbit pieces have reasonably strong vibration levels.
Does The Apple Watch Have A Vibrating Alarm?
Yes, it does have a vibrating alarm. If you set an alarm on your apple watch then set the watch on mute, it will vibrate when alarming. But it’s worth pointing out that if you wear the watch all night long to wake up to that alarm in the morning, you’ll be waking up to a partially depleted battery.
Does Fitbit Have A Vibrating Alarm?
Most Fitbits have a “silent alarm”. It alerts you at the set time with a vibration. Just like vibrate or silent mode on your cell phone. Depending upon which model you have, you can set alarms on the device itself.
Do Watches Vibrate?
Mechanical high-quality watches run at a frequency of 10 Hz or even more. Most mechanical watches run at 2.5 Hz to 4 Hz. That is 18,000 to 28,800 vibrations per hour (vph). It’s more than enough for precise and dependable timekeeping. Quartz watches, in comparison, are more precise than any mechanical watches as quartz crystal vibrates at the rate of 32,768 vph.
When you will be going out shopping for your vibrating alarm watch, you should make sure that you select one that will fit your preferences, budget, and style. There are lots of choices in the market. Pick a brand that is legit and offers some of the top features that you need in a watch. When shopping for a senior, select one that is straightforward and simple to operate. Hope our enlisted best vibrating alarm watches will do the job for you when you finally decide to go for one.